This policy applies to you if you are a visitor to our website or user of our application or if we process personal information on behalf of a responsible party.
Personal information includes:
• certain information that we process on behalf of responsible parties;
• certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website or use our applications;
• certain information we have on our website or applications;
• certain information collected on registration (see below);
• certain information collected on submission; and
• optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below);
• information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
• permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically;
• non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
• information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
Common examples of the types of personal information which we may collect and process include your:
• identifying information – such as your name, date of birth, or identification number of any kind;
• contact information – such as your phone number or email address;
• address information – such as your physical or postal address; or
• demographic information – such as your gender or marital status.
We may also collect sensitive personal information including:
• financial information – such as your bank account details and account status;
• any of the above sensitive personal information that relates to information that we process on behalf of responsible parties.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you use the website, applications or any of our services. If you do not agree with anything in this policy, then you may not use the website, applications or any of our services. You may not use the website, applications or any of our services if you do not accept this policy.
You may not access our website, applications if you are younger than 18 years old or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this web page. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or the application, or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using the website, the application and our services. If you continue to use the website, the application or our services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
Once you register on our website or application, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal information.
This personal information will include:
• your name and surname;
• your ID number
• your email address;
• your telephone number;
• your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
• your postal address or street address; and
• your username and password.
We will use this personal information to fulfil your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website or use our application. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
• granting you access to age restricted content;
• tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
• improving how our website performs;
• allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
• helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.
Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a single-pixel gif or web beacon request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website or application or when you enter competitions, take advantage or promotions, respond to surveys, order certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website or application.
We may monitor and record any telephone calls that you make to us, unless you specifically request us not to.
We may use or process any services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us. Processing includes gathering your personal information, disclosing it, and combining it with other personal information. We generally collect and process your personal information for various purposes, including:
• services purposes – such as providing our services;
• marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
• business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
• legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
• remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website or the application;
• monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
• track your requests, submissions, and other activities in connection with your usage of the website or the application
We will obtain your consent to collect personal information:
• in accordance with applicable law;
• when you provide us with any registration information or optional information.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the website or the application. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages.
We may share your personal information with:
• other divisions or companies within the group of companies to which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their services);
• our service providers under contract who help supply certain services or help with parts of our business operations, including fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services (our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit);
• credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
• banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you utilise the services to receive payments and you meet their criteria); and
• other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal information if required:
• by a subpoena or court order;
• to comply with any law;
• to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
• to prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel.
If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time we may request you to update your personal information on the website. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, emailing us, or phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
• retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
• you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.
We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
We will not transfer any personal information across a country border without your prior written consent.
Your user administrator manages your personal information on our system. They will create, delete or edit users. You may either ask them to update your personal information, or you may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by contacting us by email.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.